piątek, 9 października 2015

Hi! Today I'd like to show you two pictures, which I took in Vienna (I was going to Italy through Austria then and we stopped to visit Vienna - one day after Eurovision!). First of them is Prater amusement park - great experience for me, a lot of fun and laugh. Loads of breathtaking attractions and the big wheel (not as big as London Eye though), which you can see on my picture. Second one presents part of St. Stephen cathedral and a building with very interesting architecture. I love the appearance of gothic style tower - looks amazing. The rest of the building was in disrepair unfortunately. I really liked visiting Vienna and I hope I will find some more time to see the rest of the city. So, here are the pictures!





I hope you like it. If you also were in Vienna and you want to share with your pictures, put them in the comments. And for the end, an extra picture - I was lucky and I met Conchita in Prater!


See you tomorrow!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz