sobota, 10 października 2015

I will show you two pictures from my trip to Croatia this time - when I look at them I want holiday again! Nothing lasts forever, but thanks to pictures we can remember our most important memories. I love maquis, which is typical mediterranean vegetation. They have special kind of appearance and smell and they can live even when the weather is boiling hot (which is quite often in Croatia). So, the first picture presents a very nice plant with pink flowers. I saw it while walking along the boardwalk to Fazana city - amazing views. The second picture is also taken on the same boardwalk. Beautiful sunset, and I feel like being on the Caribbean when I look at this. I miss these days and I hope I will visit Croatia soon!



See you tomorrow!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz